Annual Membership Donations
Join the Williamstown Historical Museum with an annual membership…
…and build for the future.
The Williamstown Historical Museum is our link between past and future. Located at 32 New Ashford Road, in the South Williamstown Historic District, the organization collects, catalogs, and preserves artifacts that document Williamstown’s history. Programs and exhibits based on this treasure trove inform and entertain us all. The museum is free and open to the public through the generosity of our members.
For instance, have you ever wondered…
- how Field Park got its name?
- when Spring Street was paved?
- who built my house in Williamstown?
- when my Williamstown ancestors first settled here?
Skilled researchers at the Museum will be glad to help you find the answers.
In order to support this work, the dedicated Board, part-time staff, and volunteers depend on the continued generosity of members.
Your membership can help:
- present programs that make us all aware of our rich heritage
- provide resources for school teachers and children
- extend open hours
- complete the digital cataloging of our collections
Join us and enjoy these benefits:
- complimentary copy of Williamstown: The First 250 Years (for new members and increased renewals at any level)
- in-house research
- discounts for special events
- semiannual newsletter
- the satisfaction of being part of a community effort.
For more information about how to become a member call 413.458.2160, or e-mail [email protected].