Annual Membership and Capital Campaign Donations!
Join the Williamstown Historical Museum with an annual membership or support our 2017 Capital Campaign!
… and build for the future.
The Williamstown Historical Museum is our link between past and future. Located in its own wing of the Milne Public Library, it collects, catalogs, and preserves artifacts that document the town’s history. Programs and exhibits based on this treasure trove inform and entertain us all. Our museum is free and open to the public due to the generosity of our members.
For instance, have you ever wondered …
- how Field Park got its name?
- when Spring Street was paved?
- who built my house in Williamstown?
- when my Williamstown ancestors first settled here?
Skilled researchers at the Museum will be glad to help you find the answers.
In order to support this work, the dedicated Board, part-time staff, and volunteers depend on the continued generosity of members.
Your membership can help:
- present programs that make us all aware of our rich heritage
- provide resources for school teachers and children
- extend open hours
- complete the digital cataloging of our collections
Join us and enjoy these benefits:
- complimentary copy of Williamstown: The First 250 Years (for new members and increased renewals at any level)
- two hours of in-house research (a $30 value)
- discounts for special events
- semiannual newsletter
- the satisfaction of being part of a community effort.
2017 Capital Campaign:
Your Capital Campaign Donation supports the renovation of our new location at the South Center School at 32 New Ashford Road in South Williamstown. This early 19th century building will serve as our new headquarters and will open officially in June of 2017. We hope you will support our efforts to improve the security, sustainability and energy efficiency of this historic building.
For more information about how to become a member or to learn more about our capital campaign andour renovation projects at the South Center School, call 413.458.2160, or e-mail [email protected]