Join the Williamstown Historical Museum with an annual membership!
… and build for the future.
The Williamstown Historical Museum is our link between past and future. Located in its own wing of the Milne Public Library, it collects, catalogs, and preserves artifacts that document the town’s history. Programs and exhibits based on this treasure trove inform and entertain us all. Our museum is free and open to the public due to the generosity of our members.
For instance, have you ever wondered …
- how Field Park got its name?
- when Spring Street was paved?
- who built my house in Williamstown?
- when my Williamstown ancestors first settled here?
Skilled researchers at the Museum will be glad to help you find the answers.
In order to support this work, the dedicated Board, part-time staff, and volunteers depend on the continued generosity of members.
Your membership can help:
- present programs that make us all aware of our rich heritage
- provide resources for school teachers and children
- extend open hours
- complete the digital cataloging of our collections
Join us and enjoy these benefits:
- complimentary copy of Williamstown: The First 250 Years (for new members and increased renewals at any level)
- two hours of in-house research (a $30 value)
- discounts for special events
- semiannual newsletter
- the satisfaction of being part of a community effort.
For more information about how to become a member, call 413.458.2160, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org